- Presently working as IT Engineer at Penta‐Ocean Construction Co., Ltd. Bangladesh & having solid working experience of 11 years in the field of IT Architecture, Networking Solution, Network & Security System, Web solution, Process Development, IT configuration & Performance Evaluation of System.
- A result-oriented IT professional, driven by the desire to excel business by utilizing new concepts, Technology, automation initiatives along with expertise in IT infrastructure planning & development
- Established track record of managing diversified teams & project, with good communication, rapport building with stakeholders & interpersonal skills which increase revenues, market share & profitability.
- IT Security specialist with a passion and talent for aligning security architecture, plans, controls, processes, policies and procedures with security with security standards and operation goals.
Career Objective: To Lead any business with latest IT & Security System Solution as per Global Standard.
- IT & Security Management
- Network Design & Implementation
- End point Security
- IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Scanning
- ICT Policy
- Enterprise LAN/WAN/VPN/Wireless
- Python, Shell Scripting
- Compliance certification
Organization Name: Penta‐Ocean Construction Co., Ltd. Bangladesh
Website: www.penta-ocean.co.jp (Construction service provider on giant remote projects)
Designation: IT Manager Duration: From Oct’18 to till now
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implemented infrastructure & application hardening methodologies (Servers, Storage Network, Data stores, Endpoint, Users) including least privileges, firewalls policies, access control, SSO, IPS etc.
- Security review of encryption & sensor policies of IDS/OPS, Firewalls, Web security gateway, logging.
- Coordinating ongoing security improvements,
- Assured escalated service requests with functional excellence as per SLA on time.
- Established service standard by developing SOP, evaluating trends & identifying area of improvement.
- Supervised IT professionals (employees and contractors) working in the IT Operations area.
- Amended departmental policies, procedures, disaster recovery plans & technical reporting system.
- Implemented IoT based asset tracking & inventory management solution that reduced previous error.
- Updated security in Qmail based email server with SpammAassassin, GreyListing feature in 2018
- Introduced digital signal in all project site for WHE Department in 2018
3. Organization Name: Bangla Vision Television (Website: banglavision.tv)
(BanglaVision is a satellite TV channel broadcast from Bangladesh)
Designation: System Administrator, IT & Broadcast Duration: From Mar’12 to Sep’18
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed server backup system & improved data restoring process in the company.
- Configured and secured firewall & internal network & implemented security & virus protection policy.
- Ensured network security through appropriate controls, policies, and deployment of systems.
- Upgraded the server & software system by administrating several change management initiatives.
- Maintained play-out automation (AVECO), video storage server (OMNEON), Broadcast graphics system (VIZRT) & news room control system (OCTOPUS)
Milestone of achievements:
- Implemented sms server for pushing breaking news to subscriber in 2012
- Initiated & mplemented interactive broadcast graphics system for broadcasting national polling results based on open source CasperCG in 2014
- Developed Company Website (http://banglavision.tv) based on WordPress hosted on premise Web Server deployed on NGINX with SSL certificate by LetsEncrypt with Autorenewal Script.
- Secured Controlling Buffer Overflow, Blocked Referral Spam, stopped Image Hotlinking, Controlled Nginx Connection with Iptables, Filtered Cross-SiteScripting (XSS), Hide NGINX Header Version.
- Recovered QmailToaster Email Server with SpammaAssassin by installing CentOS 6 on 16 core Hypervisor in 2014 & Implemented remote live reporting system LiveU.
3. Organization Name: Ekushey Television Limited (Website: ekushey-tv.com)
Designation: Executive IT, Broadcast & IT Dept. Duration: From Aug’09 to Mar’12
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked with the broadcast consultant for renovating the aging technical facility of the tv station.
- Planned, Implemented and managing data network based live transmission system.
- Prepared the environment for deployment of Windows Server 2003 & Supervise surveillance systems.
- Installed, configured, and troubleshoot Windows Server 2003 & troubleshooting of regular problems.
- Configured automatic updates for network clients by using Group Policy.
- Migrated from fast ethernet network with Gigabyte network.
- Implemented a media play-out server based on CasperCG as a failover in 2011
- Developed website (http://ekushey-tv.com) on WordPress that provided daily news with video content
- Red Hat Certified Architect (Redhat id: 120‐059‐449) (Completed all the 7 courses)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in Microsoft Server 2012 (Certification: Microsoft id: F317‐7767)
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) (Certification: Cisco id: 4230 5039 2589 GTVL)
- PRINCE2® Foundation (Certification: AXELOS id: GR633042818MS)
Academic Qualification: MSc & BSc in EEE from Islamic University, Bangladesh in 2007 & 2005 respectively.
Extra Curriculum Activities:
- Working as a Web developer & Publisher anthropologyjournal.net since 2015
- Member of Broadcast Bangladesh Associations from 2014 – 2017
- Instructor of Linux Pathshala (ICT Training Center in Bangladesh) (http://linuxpathshala.com ) since ’16.
- Member of green movement startup named GreenShop – (http://bdgreenshop.com) since 2014
System Design & Building(selective)
- Deployed a bunch of Server on NGINX tuned based on WordPress optimization. Implemented Throttling Nginx Connection with Iptables, Filtering Cross-Sit-Scripting (XSS), Hiding NGINX Header Version & enabling mod_security.
Client: Regent Group (regentgroup.org.uk) Country: UK
- High traffic web server for online newspaper
Ux/Ui design & Web server implementation with Redis Cache, Securing Web Server implemented with common tuning section. Implemented Global Caching by CDN.
Client: Aminur Rahid. Country: Bangladesh
- Webserver using Cpanel WHM, Client: Flint Clinton Country: USA
- Webserver Building: Web Server Implementation & UX/UI design for subscription-based Video Portal
Client: Brian Cass Country: Canada